Belmont Demesne / Bike Farm & Bray Head, are the veritable nerve centre of adventure by fatbike in Ireland’s Ancient East. We proudly boast the largest outdoor pump track in Ireland in surroundings that have been the location for several Hollywood block buster films.
This cycling paradise is located in North County Wicklow, smack in-between the towns of Bray and Greystones.
If you’re thinking about biking in Dublin, we just happen to be on Dublin’s doorstep about 30 minutes by car/train from the city centre on the coast. If you’re not in the mood for Wicklow then we also offer a tour in the Dublin Mountains.
Our Belmont cycle route brings you on hand crafted single track trails through the natural beauty of the Silent Bogwood forest up onto and around the top of Bray Head, and, if you’re feeling energetic even the Little Sugar Loaf Mountain. Bray Head promises spectacular views of the Irish Sea (even Mount Snowdon in Wales on a clear day), the Wicklow Mountains, coastline all the way North of Bray to Dublin, and South of Greystones to Wicklow Town and Wicklow Head.
There are various trails at Belmont, most are manageable for people with all levels of fitness. There is now also the option of using an electric fatbike which is a huge favourite for families with children ages 10 and older.
We serve freshly ground coffee in our bike shop & right next door there’s awesome wood-fired sough-dough pizza on tap for pre and post ride recovery refreshments.
Why not bring your own bike in for repair/servicing at our fully equipped bike shop and indulge in eating / drinking / riding of bikes while you wait.
Google Map here
Our address is Fatbike Adventures, Belmont Demesne, Lower Windgates Road, Greystones, County Wicklow A63 FX34
By Public Transport
- By Train /DART Trains run every hour from Dublin City Centre. You’ll be heading South of Dublin for either Bray or Greystones DART/Train stations.
- Then it’s +/- 5minutes in a taxi or a 30 minute walk from either station. We highly recommend a taxi, cost is +/-€5 per person.
- It’s well worth spending the extra 10 minutes on the train as this takes you along the seaward side of Bray Head into Greystones and is well worth the view.
By Taxi /Hire Car:
- By road it’s less than a 30 minute drive from Dublin City Centre, 5 minutes from exit 7 on the N11.
- The best way to get to us via Taxi, is to ask your driver to head towards Bray Golf Course, then find Fatbike Adventures on Google maps.
- Taxi cost: +/- €25-€40 per person.
This tour route is great for big groups, families and people new to off-road cycling.
Price: €65 per person for Half Day
Duration : 3 hours