Global Fatbike Day – Saturday 2nd December 2017 – Bike Park Ireland, Fairymount Farm, Ballingarry, Roscrea, County Tipperary
Proudly bought to you by
Calling all fatbikers – it’s that time of year again and in joining tradition with the fine fellow fat fanatics at Fat-Bike.com we’re proud to bring you our Global Fatbike Day plans for the Emerald Isle.
Check out what we’ve cooked up for your fatbiking pleasure below:
Fri 1st Dec / Sat 2nd Dec
Arrival – Bike Park Ireland
- Camping is available at Bike Park Ireland or if camping ain’t your thing then
- The County Arms Hotel – Birr, County Offaly check out rates below
Sat 2nd Dec
Global Fatbike Day – Ireland
- 11am – 1pm Fatbike Bimble – Some good ol mucking about on fatbikes, join our guided tour through the hills and forests of farm & bogland, great craic altogether.
- 1pm – 2pm Fatbikers’ Brunch – Mucky Boot Café food is just incr-edible! True Story.
- 2pm – 4:30pm Bike Park Ireland Uplifts & Trails – Fatties smash these trails like they’re on rails = insane fun!
- 7pm – 10pm Beers & Bike Film – Sure what else would you be doing
Nitty Gritty Info
- Fatbike Bimble, Burger & Full-Day Trail Pass
- €10 paid on arrival (incl free bike & body wash)
- Fatbike Bimble, Burger, Half-Day Uplift (afternoon) & Full-Day Trail Pass
- €27 online or €30 on arrival, please book the afternoon “Half Day Uplift Ticket” online here
- €7.50 per person per night
- County Arms Hotel
- €85 Double room – Bed & Breakfast / €65 Twin room per person sharing. To book call +353(0) 57 912 0791 (be sure to mention reservation number 036864)
- Fatbike Rental
- €50 per day (we have kids, adult and electric fatbikes available) price includes 4 awesome O’Brother Brewing beers (The Chancer, The Sinner, The Preacher, The Fixer) please book a half-day tour online here
- O’Brother Brewing Beers
- 6 Beer gift packs available at obrotherbrewing.com
We areaware that the spirit of the Global Fatbike Day events are not meant to be commercialized please be assured the above prices are purely to cover costs.
We look forward to seeing you all there. If you haven’t ever tried a fatbike out yourself you might just be ‘fat-curious’… read more about that here.