Specifically designed for fat bikes with rigid forks.
This clever design is the only of it’s kind – When the arms are overlapped the mudguard curves, making a strong 3D shape that offers substantially more coverage close to the tyre.
• The original, proven design – Manufactured in the UK to our premium standard, to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
• Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand and animal s*** being flung into your face!
• Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum ‘muck’ catching.
• Can be used on all wheel sizes
• Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
• The lightest front fatbike mudguard available of it’s size – at 75g.
• Comes with genuine, high quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
• Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
• Compatible with most fat bike rigid fork designs*.
• Can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
• Easy to clean as it’s flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you’re done.
* This fender is not compatible with forks that feature a cross piece in the arch, such as the Trek Farley.
Price includes shipping and fitting in Ireland.